I always say don’t get me anything for Mother’s Day, but the kids never listen – and it’s the one time I’m happy they don’t. Here’s a collection of my 5 favorite mother’s day videos from YouTube. They make me smile, laugh, and tear up. To all the strong, beautiful, and tireless mother’s out there, Happy Mother’s Day from Childcare Solved.
Now let’s watch some YouTube!!
1. Adorable Mother’s Day Song from Son (courtesy of Antonio Ramon)
This one gives me a whole new love for the alphabet. Such a lucky mom.
2. Mother’s Day Creations As Imagined by Kids (courtesy of Bored Shorts TV)
These two are absolutely hilarious!! They’ve got all the kidisms down pat. I could watch them for hours.
3. Mother’s Day Tribute from Kids (courtesy of Care.com)
These costumes are enough to make smile from ear to ear.
4. Adorable Daughter Prepares for Mother’s Day (courtesy of urfunnyvideos)
Sometimes the home videos capture moments high production value never can. I was getting a little misty.
5. Mother’s Day in Nigeria (courtesy of Jumia Nigeria)
Let’s not forget Mother’s Day goes beyond the western world. It’s so beautiful to see these children and how much they love their moms. So humbling and it gets me teary every time.